A viola playing, sock admiring, sushi eating, movie watching, aspiring vet and current feminist.
i dont think my grandma knows who Rihanna is
this guy was watching the vmas with me and now he’s educating himself how precious is that
he keeps asking me all these questions about aspects of feminism and he’s like “so basically it’s about letting women do what they want without being judged for it” and I was like yea and he was like “oh okay that’s so simple why isn’t everyone a feminist” it’s precious
update: I banged him
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Another night where I cannot fall asleep. Cool.
The Amazing Connections Between the Inca and Egyptian Cultures
"The ancient Egyptians (in Africa) and the ancient pre-Incas/Incas (in South America) evolved on opposite sides of the globe and were never in contact.
Yet, both cultures mysteriously possessed the same strikingly identical body of ancient art, architecture, symbolism, mythology and religion.
The Victorian era scholars, faced with this enigma, concluded that both cultures must have been children of the same Golden Age parent civilization, “Atlantis.”
Today, Egyptian/Inca parallels are not only being ignored by American and Western scholars, they’re being suppressed.
Many baffling and unsolved similarities link the ancient Egyptians and the ancient pre-Incas/Incas ― even though both cultures evolved on opposite sides of the planet, separated by oceans” Read More
Crazy conspiracy theories give me life
This is clearly explained by either
- The ancient civilizations were not actually primitive and were totally capable of interacting with each other without destroying each other (Unlike some other, whiter cultures *ahem*) and history has been written (By some other, whiter cultures *ahem*) to ignore that fact despite huge amounts of evidence.
- The events of Stargate SG-1 were 100% true.
I’m not saying which one it is, but…
For The First Time Ever, All Four Eyewitness Accounts of The Murder of Michael Brown Put In Chronological Order: The most detailed side-by-side telling of each eyewitness account of the Mike Brown murder in chronological order #JusticeForMichaelBrown [@ShaunKing]
Reblog the fuck out of this
Spanish is a beautiful language. You don’t say “I love you” in Spanish, you say “yo quiero comer culo” which translates to “you are the light of my life” which I think is one of the most beautiful things to say to someone
How to get a boyfriend
lemme see if it was any good
no delete it i look dumb
my anaconda don’t want none unless u got hot cross buns hot cross buns one a penny two a penny hot cross buns